Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Askd b4 but Got no Resolve...Make a big Deal or Not...Mature Matter?

True not a perv story: Got mage from therapist that I'd come to know well just by going to her and seeing her around town, upbeat and friendly...maybe too friendly tho...the latest mage was decent until the last 30 min, the therapist askd me to roll over for the front to be done. Note: I normally just get the back done since the 30min is cheaper but for the first time I got the whole hour full body. So the backside is fully uncovered, nothing out of the norm since she gave a great glutes mage...in rolling over I was frontally exposed until I on my own pulled the sheets up. She offered a thicker towel for comfort/privacy I accept. To my surprise she lifts the sheets back, takes my bare into her bare hands & wraps it in hand towel. Nothing else beyond normal and finished the mage. It was obviously uncalled for but nothing else other than the few seconds lack of covering made me feel awkward...should I even make a big deal of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment