Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boyfriend Not Talking To Me, My Fault?

We're both 17 and had gotten into an silly argument at my house about a week ago, I started yelling at him and calling him names. He's a very conserved person and he just said leave me alone. I told him he can't run from his problems and to face them like a man but he started to walk away. I tried grabbing him a couple of times and he kept saying don't touch me. I got really mad at him and slapped him by accident. He looked really upset and went home. I've tried talking to him over the last week, I've been texting him and calling everyday but he doesn't answer. Every time I see him at school he just walks away and doesn't let me get close to him . I'm really sorry for what I did and I promise I would never do it again. I just want my boyfriend back. How do I get him to talk to me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment