Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How i get her? and HELP!?

I am NOT typing my 2000 letter question again.. so here's a summary of my other one that some reason didn't work or did and won't show up.. ok. So there's this girl I like. She just graduated 8th grade and I'm going into 8th grade so yes she's 1 year older. She's not going to the same high school and I told her that I like her so she knows which idk if was smart.. I asked her if she would ever like me. She said no. Only friends. This saddened me even more. I had other things in my past that are still making me so depressed I'm thinking about suicide. I only talk about it with my friends cuz I only feel comfortable talking to them about this. Actually I only text it. Its just so hard on me lately and they just keep saying that I'm a drama queen when they don't even know what's happening. So back to the girl. I doubt she even is my friend. She doesn't seem like it at times. I made a promise to myself to never fall for another girl. I seriously like her a ton. Not "puppy love". There is something else. If I to fall for another girl, the only way to stop myself is by killing myself. PLEASE HELP ME. And I mainly want girls to post answers cuz you know more about girls. Like is she playing hard to get which I'm about 99.99999999999... etc% sure she isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment