Friday, August 12, 2011

What does this dream mean? Kinda disturbing?

well.. i had a dream that i was playing a game on my grade 8 trip that you have to ask people random questions. Adam Lambert[big fan] was there too so obviously everyone rushed up to him to ask. The only question I heard was "hey Adam! would you ever get 2 cats?" and he replied "only if i can name them cowboy and igloo!" and i fell to the ground laughing in my dream. But then.. our teacher told us we HAVE to do something for science so we followed her and there was a lit fireplace and she said you HAVE to jump in this mulitple times it will only hurt for a couple of seconds and you come out alive.. so I watched my clmates jump in the fire.. it ended by me begging not to do it because i was too scared for the burns. Yeah possibly the weirdest dream ever.. any ideas what this means?

No comments:

Post a Comment